We find that solicitors like to have a high degree of control over their financial affairs, whether their personal or practice affairs. We have experience working to support solicitors in their requirements and understand the importance of confidentiality in all our dealings.
We have or currently provide service to solicitors in the following areas:
- Trust Account Audit
- Practice Book Keeping (confidential from administrative or professional staff)
- Financial Accounts Preparation (Some solicitors then prepare and lodge their own tax returns thereafter)
- Tax Return Preparation (from Financial Accounts prepared by us or by the Solicitors Practice depending on the solicitor's preference. Some Solicitors lodge their own returns).
- Self Managed Super Financial Accounts Preparation, and Audit Referral
- Portfolio Management and Administration (by referral to our independently ASIC licensed fee for service Investment Services division - Ascendia Wealth - no commission, great value portfolio managers).
- Financial Accounting, Reporting to Investors, and on occasion bookkeeping services, to support Solicitors' Practice Investment projects including development projects involving solicitors clients and associates or investment funds