Residential Aged Care
What is Ascendia's experience in this business area?
Ascendia Accountants (Maroochydore) provides General Purpose Accounting services including preparation of statutory accounts for ASIC reporting for large Residential Aged Care Providers.
In addition Ascendia Accountants, Ascendia Lawyers and Ascendia Investment Advisers & Managers, provides:
- Tax advisory
- Tax estimate & planning services
- Financial Accounting
- Tax Preparation & Lodgement
- Business Financial Management Reporting Services
- Business Risk Management Services
- Superannuation Accounting and Advice (incl. regards business real property)
- Business Succession Planning Advice & Implementation
- Establishment of additional investment and / or business ventures
- Investment Portfolio Advice and Management Services
- Retirement Planning Advice
- Estates Planning Advice & Implementation Services
David Barlow, one of the principals of Ascendia Accountants (Maroochydore) has, prior to commencing in his own firm with Ascendia Group, many years experience as the senior accountant supporting Brian Dohrman, a founding owner of the Regis Group. The Regis Group is a large Australia wide Residential Aged Care provider.
In David's experience working for Brian, he has:
- Acted as the accountant on many residential aged care operations,
- Prepared their accounts and budgets
- Provided principal professional accountancy support from the start of the Regis Group for many years including in the the development and building up of the group - over a 10-year period until 2007.
David enjoys and brings a wealth of experience and know-how to providing tax, public accounting and financial management & reporting services to proprietors and operators of Residential Aged Care Facilities in Australia.
Are there specific services that are required by Aged Care providers?