Why Use Ascendia Accountants for my Management Rights Business?
Ascendia does in fact offer the best value management rights accounting and business services on the Sunshine Coast and in the Brisbane area. Test us - ask us to quote.
We guarantee to beat any other bone fide written quote for full accounting services, from a professional accountant, by 15%.
How do you do the job at lower prices - without cutting corners?
Spending less on your accounting and business services doesn't always mean getting a lesser service - just like other industries - sometimes the better value proposition is also the better quality and more stable provider.
We deliver great value service because we are able to.
We are able to deliver good value service pricing to our clients, because:
- Ascendia Accountants have scale in this service area, and we can retain scale due to our existing efficiencies, and
- Because of Ascendia Accountants' keen pricing model, efficient delivery procedures and engaged ongoing on the job coaching / training.
Why do Ascendia Management Rights clients keep using Ascendia Accountants?
Feedback our clients have given our partnership team in this area is that:
- That our clients' like a better value service from a no fuss team of partners, and they like our 'worker' culture, that delivers good value pricing, and
- That our clients' value our full service capability (from our long standing involvement and commitment to Management Rights Businesses) - and they like having that back up ability available to them - to provide additional services if and when they need it.
Ascendia's Service Standards:
The Ascendia Management Rights Audit Service Includes an annual and interim audit and audit compliance report. We also visit your premises three times a year for audit service.
2. Purchaser Due Diligence / Verifications Reports
Our Management Rights Due Diligence and Verification Service includes analysis and investigation as required, and we complete reports to CPA/CA standards. Full reports as required by major financial institutions are provided.
We are on the recommended panel for major bank lending to management rights purchasers.
Due to our many years experience on the Sunshine Coast and in Brisbane doing management rights audits, due diligence analysis and reports, and accounting we can offer our service at very keen prices. As a result of our long experience, our audit work papers are well organised and our staff are very efficient.
We do due diligence investigation, analysis and reports on a competitive fee estimate basis (as a guide, cost can be approximately $1500 to $2500 depending on the size of the business/job). The full fee is payable on completion of the report.
3. Services Required when selling your Business
Our specialist accounting services include preparation for Management Rights Operators of financial information for sale purposes.
When a bank sees an adjusted profit & loss report from Ascendia - they have confidence that it can be relied on due to our track record. This results in the purchaser getting finance pre-approval quickly.
Reports 'for sale' can be different from general or tax accounting reports because they remove any idiosyncrasies that relate to the current owners approach to their financial management and also because they often cover different reporting periods.
4. Ongoing Service
Ascendia staff can assist you to set up your general and trust accounting systems correctly and provide ongoing book keeping and accounting advice and service as required.
Support services available include:
- Bookkeeping installation support, access to bookkeeping services and training
- Access to accommodation software training
- Management reporting
- Financial systems development / review
- General accounting support
- Coordination of specialist providers for special needs / project
- Compliance accounting and tax consultancy
- Tax planning and minimisation including tax budgeting
- Refinancing / financial verification reviews
- Business acquisition support (including preliminary investigations and analysis, assisting in discussions with bankers and business brokers and complete due diligence reporting for finance applications).
- Business sale support including preparation of special purpose reports (including P&L for sale reports), bank re-finance, preparation for sale or evaluation of additional management rights operations or alternate business opportunities.
Management rights operators considering expanding and/or re-financing are invited to contact us for assistance in obtaining bank finance and making use of our proven business purchase/due diligence review process (to assist you to pay the right price for the business).