Investors & Self Funded Retirees
What Financial Services Does Ascendia Provide that Investors & Retirees Need?
We know that just because your birth certicate says you are old enough to retire - doesnt mean things have geround to a halt.
We know that many self funded retirees are just investors and business people with acumen.
It also doesn't mean your life, or your business or investment activities have ground to a halt!
The defining feature of investment clients in our experience is the variety and depth of services needed, across accountancy, tax and legal areas of expertise.
Services most often required by Investors and Self Funded Retirees include:
- Comprehensive Accountancy Services (which can handle a Unit Trust, a Joint Venture, a testamentary trust; as easily as a partnership or a company - and pull the whole group together),
- Independent Financial Management Reporting (many investors retain equity in small businesses and want to know their interests are looked after)
- Tax Advisory - which can competently advise on the breadth and depth of matters many investors require.
- Legal Advisory including:
- Estates Matters
- Commercial Matters
- Property Matters [in various states (with the assistance of our professional network)].
- Licensed Investment Management
- Licensed Financial & Investment Advisory
What Experience Does Ascendia Have?
We have expereince of providing services to a significant cleitn base of investors and self funded retirees.
Ascendia has a relatively high incidence, amongst it's client base, of more sophisticated investment clients serviced at Ascendia, in the sense that they are true investment clients as in people who live off their assets and that assets are often varied and substantial, and often include:
- Commercial Property
- Residential Investment Property
- Small Business Equity Interests
- Equity interests in development projects (residential housing, medium and high density residential such as apartments, commercial, industrial and special purpose)
- Primary Industry equity interests (directly owned farms and agricultural industries)
- Portfolio's in direct shares, bonds, derivatives such as options, hybrids, bank income notes etc.
- Equity ownership in large enterprises (as a result of previous exits or succession processes)
- Mortgages and loan asset deriving interest income.
As a result of our experience in this area we offer a full range of services for Investors and Retirees that are high quality, technically highly competent and yet represent great value for money.