Property Development Accountants
Currently Ascendia provide comprehensive accounting services to a number of large project developers - commercial and residential - and are fully skilled and experienced to support and advise in these areas.
Ascendia Property Development Accountants in Mooloolaba, Brisbane and Noosa currently provide to these types of services to clients:
- Financial Accounting
- Tax Return Preparation
- Business Bookkeeping Services
- BAS and IAS Review
- Chief Financial Officer Support (all management, investor and financier reporting)
- Tax Advisory and Tax Estimation and Planning Services
What services do Property Developers require in your experience so as to minimise the risks of a development project going sour?
The service approach that can maximise the risk of a projects success is in our opinion as follows:
- Asset Protection Structuring of each development project as a completely separate legal activity project so that the project stands on its own merits - so that it cannot be forced by creditors or claimants to stand based on the accumulated assets of prior projects, or on the profits of other projects.
- Business Bookkeeping systems and processes and reporting and review that measures Profit and Cash flow, and Balance Sheet outcomes against budgets on a monthly basis.
- Project budgeting and balance sheet establishment that allows for shocks to the project without resulting in financial distress > sensitivity analysis of project budgets can be provided.
- Cash flow budgeting of the project that accurately estimates all cash elements including GST credits and income tax, over the different stages of the project.
Based on Ascendia's experience in providing property development accountant services to Property Developers, what recommendations do you have for Real Estate Developers who are starting out?
Hire the services of Accountants and Lawyers who have experience providing business services to property developers - who understand and have worked on the type of project you are undertaking. They will give you advice that can make all the difference to your success or failure. After all, they want you to succeed and continue doing projects.
Ascendia Accountants Mooloolaba, Noosa and Brisbane (and Ascendia Lawyers) have a plethora of experience working for a variety of developers across numerous development projects.