Comprehensive Estate Law Advice & Implementation Services
For extensive Estate Law advice and services, contact Ascendia. Our North Brisbane & Sunshine Coast estate law experts can help you with mortgages and loan agreements, drafting your Will, setting up Trusts, granting Powers of Attorney, and much more.
The scope of our Estate Law services rendered, and the associated costs, will depend upon your requirements.
Fixed fee quotes are available for this service, but in order to give you a fixed fee quote, we first need to have a confidential discussion where you bring us up to speed on what you need from us, and we identify your requirements together. Once we have what we need from you, we can provide you with a fixed fee quote in writing.
Why Choose Ascendia for Estate Law Services?
We have substantial experience of advising and implementing comprehensive and reliable estate advice and arrangements for business persons and investors.
- We have acted for owners, controllers and family members related to large business and investment groups.
- We also have acted for single persons with one asset requiring certainty when in a blended family circumstance.
- We have acted for clients in many different circumstances in between the two extremes of these examples.
Often the following service process is needed for business persons and investors:
1. Review of current arrangements:
Review and subsequent advice for passing of control and ownership of assets, with a view to effectiveness, including review of:
- ASIC register
- Company Constitution
- Trust Deeds
- Property Title
- Relevant legal documents
- Advice for passing control of an estate and related assets including controlled assets on company(s), trusts and superannuation etc. before and after deceased.
2. Implementation of estate law legal advice through preparation of:
- Testamentary Trusts
- Powers Of Attorney & Registration
- Enduring Powers of Attorney & Registration
- Binding Death Benefit Nominations
- Loan Agreements
This includes provision of all probate administration services upon death - including communication with tax accountants and stakeholders - ensuring your arrangements are implemented after you pass.
Contact us for Estate Law Services near You
Contact your closest Ascendia office for all your Estate Law needs. We have offices in North Lakes, Maroochydore and Noosa.