Financial Accounts & Tax Returns

Financial Accounts & Tax Returns Accountants Noosa, Mooloolaba & Brisbane

What tax accountant services do you provide on the Sunshine Coast and in Brisbane?

Ascendia have experience and expertise in providing comprehensive financial & tax accounting services for the full range of businesses and organisations, including:

  • Private Companies
  • Large Companies (general purpose reporting including working with your certified company auditor as required)
  • Family Trusts
  • Unit Trusts
  • Registers Partnerships
  • Joint Ventures
  • Sole Proprietorships
  • Individuals
  • Friendly Societies
  • Body Corporate

What tax accountant services do you provide?

We also provide a comprehensive range of tax agent services in Brisbane and on the Sunshine Coast, including, as required, for the abovementioned entities:

  • Preparation and lodgement of all types of tax returns
  • Preparation of tax advice
  • Forward tax estimates and tax planning including instalment estimates and budgeting
  • Preparation of ATO compliance benchmark variance reporting
  • Capital Gains Tax estimates
  • Fringe Benefit Tax returns
  • Payroll tax estimating and planning
  • Business & Instalment Activity Statements

What does my tax accountant need from me to get started doing my accounting and tax work?

We need your substantiation documentation or your MYOB data file for your business or investment entity and your written undertaking that you have the substantiation records for our query where required. 

We then take that information, input it into our Accounting and Taxation software and prepare accounts and reports for analysis and adjustment in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards. From this you get your taxation reconciliation and a tax return. 

Your tax returns are going to produce different information compared to your financial reports (different net income for instance) because of the differences between Financial Accounting and Australian Tax Law (in most situations). We can explain these differences to you as required.

What time of year can I get my accounting and tax work done?

You can bring your work in to our accountants in Noosa, Mooloolaba & Brisbane, for us to start in July - as soon as you have all the relevant information.

We have an early bird offer of 60 days return of completed work for clients who provide all their data and responses to our queries before August 30.

When is my Tax Return due to be lodged with the ATO?

This depends on a number of things:

  • Whether you are up to date with your lodgements
  • Whether you have any new entities
  • What type of entity it is we are lodging for
  • Whether you are currently registered with a tax agent etc. 

If you ask us about this we can advise you of your individual lodgement dates.

What do you provide me with when you have finished the job?

We give you final reports - copies of the tax returns and annual financial reports where financial accounting has been provided. 

We also provide documents for you to authorise the lodgement of the returns and do not lodge the returns until these are signed by you

As we use electronic lodgement,this speeds up the ATO assessment substantially in most cases. We also can provide electronic .PDF copies of these documents as requested.

We can also provide adjusting journals for your bookkeeping files in MYOB or if you would prefer it, we can make the adjusting journals for you. Just let us know.


We're here when you need us!

To request an appointment with an Accounting, Law or Investment Client Service Manager, please fill out the form or Call: 1300 797 858.

View Accountant locations



Service area:

Preferred Contact Method:

*Please complete all fields