Business Bookkeeping Services Sunshine Coast & Brisbane
What Ascendia Bookkeeping Services Do You Provide?
Due to changes in technology we now offer comprehensive bookkeeping services in Noosa, Mooloolaba and North Brisbane. We do this by:
At initial set up (2 months to do this):
- Arranging for your bank transactions to be data fed to one of our bookkeeping applications
- Reviewing, amending or establishing your chart of accounts to facilitate data-feed, and financial accounts requirements.
Each period that reports are required (monthly or quarterly usually):
- Reviewing, identifying and coding transactions to enable software to pick up all transactions.
- Review draft reports
- Raising queries with you to identify any novel or unknown transactions to remove amounts from suspense and produce reconciled reports
- Generate required reporting.
We can provide you with monthly, quarterly or other periodic financial management reports. Just the same as you get from your in-house or contracted bookkeeper.
These are not tax accounts or finalised financial accounts, that is, they are not prepared to the same standard as required for banks or for the tax office, nor for prospective buyers etc.
Accountant services are provided on an annual basis by our accountants Sunshien Coast & Brisbane based.
The Accountants can take your bookkeeping reports and review them to provide BAS review and lodgement services thereafter.
What Software Do You Use?
The software our accountants use depends on what suits the client. In other words, you tell us what you would prefer to use or we can recommend one based on your needs if you want some advice.
For bookkeeping services Brisbane or Sunshine Coast, call Ascendia. Our accountants have expertise in the following packages:
- Bank Link
- Various cash book and proprietary industry software