Tax Accounts & Returns

What Tax Accountancy Services Do You Provide?

We have experience and expertise in providing comprehensive financial & tax accounting services for the full range of business and organisation types, including:

  • Private Companies
  • Large Companies (general purpose reporting including working in concert with your certified company auditor as required)
  • Family Trusts
  • Unit Trusts
  • Registers Partnerships
  • Joint Ventures
  • Sole Proprietorships
  • Individuals
  • Friendly Societies
  • Body Corporates


What Tax Services Do You Provide?

We also provide a comprehensive range of tax agent services including, as required, for the abovementioned entities:

  • Preparation and Lodgment of all types of Tax Returns
  • Preparation of Tax Advice
  • Forward Tax Estimates and Tax Planning including instalment estimates and budgeting
  • Preparation of ATO Compliance Benchmark variance Reporting
  • Capital Gains Tax Estimates
  • Fringe Benefit Tax Returns
  • Payroll Tax Estimating and Planning
  • Business & Instalment Activity Statements


What do you need from me to get started doing my accounting and tax work?

We need your substantiation documentation or your MYOB data file for your business or investment entity, and your written undertaking that you have the substantiation records for our query where required. 

We can then take that information, input it into our Accounting and Taxation software and prepare accounts and reports for analysis and adjustment in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards.  We then produce a taxation reconciliation and a tax return. 

Your tax returns are going to produce different information as compared to your financial reports (different net income for instance) because of the differences between Financial Accounting and Australian Tax Law in most situations.  We can explain these differences to you as required.


What time of year can I get my accounting and tax work done?

You can bring your work in for us to start on in July - as soon as you have all the relevant information.

We have an early bird offer of 60 days return of completed work for clients who provide all their data and responses to our queries before August 30.


When is my Tax Return due to be lodged with the ATO?

This depends on a number of things:

  • whether you are up to date with your lodgments,
  • whether you have any new entities,
  • what type of entity it is we are lodging for,
  • whether you are currently registered with a tax agent etc. 

If you ask us about this we can advise you of your individualised lodgment dates.


What do you provide me when you have finished the job?

We give you final reports - copies of the tax returns and annual financial reports where financial accounting has been provided. 

We also provide documents for you to authorise the lodgment of the returns and do not lodge the returns until these are signed by you

We use electronic lodgment which speeds up the ATO assessment substantially in most cases.  We also can provide electronic .PDF copies of these documents as requested.

If you require it we can also provide adjusting journals for your bookkeeping files in MYOB and if you would prefer it, we can make the adjusting journals for you.

We're here when you need us.

To request an appointment with an Accounting, Law or Investment Client Service Manager, please fill out the form or Call: 1300 797 858.

View office locations



Service area:

Preferred Contact Method:

*Please complete all fields